Pet Psychic Animal Communicator
Pet Psychic connection, is a psychic and telepathic communication with your animal companion, alive or passed on. Since it is telepathic and psychic in nature, this communication is possible whether the animal is physically present, across the world or left the body. It is through this subtle communication that questions can be answered, understanding and harmony restored in your home and life’s journey with your animal family.
Pet Psychic Animal Communicator may benefit you and your animal family in many ways. If you are having training issues with your animal friend, you may find out if the issue is related to pain or miscommunication or understanding of what you are asking them. You can find answers to why your animal friends display certain behaviors good or bad. Animal communication can open up a whole new way of understanding and knowing your animal family and in turn forge a deeper bond than you may have ever imagined there could be.
Have a lost pet? A Pet Psychic can help!
Things you should do in the case of a lost animal:
- Send love and compassion to your animal friend. Sometimes the animals can use this positive energy to find their way home.
- Try really hard not to overwhelm your animal friend with worry, simply send your love and wishes for their safe return.
- Lost animals can travel very far in a short period of time. Contact shelters and pounds in the surrounding areas
- Make flyers with your animals picture, name, approximate size, and any special markings. Add your name, address,phone#’s, etc. Don’t forget to talk to your neighbors and get any information you can.
- Dogs can easily lose track of where they are chasing a rabbit, car, etc. Cats are usually very good at finding their way home. Usually something may be keeping them away like a dog, or animal has chased them away and they feel they can’t get back home. There are other times cats may have gotten stuck in a tree, in a hole, or in a building hunting a mouse and can’t find their way out. The reason can differ widely with each including why they may have left in the first place.
Communicate with your pet today with Melissa Sibio, Animal Communicator.
Call Melissa at 1-315-436-0065